Features of EP Bar End Mirrors / Brake Protector for the Ducati Monster 821
- Updated design of the classic ‘round’ bar end motorcycle mirror
- Advanced modular design incorporates right hand EP Brake Lever Protector and model-specific mounting mechanism
- Convex shape of mirror glass gives x2 magnification
- EP Lever Protector position swivel adjustable (22°)
- Quality injection moulded nylon mirror housing with stainless steel pivot mechanism
- Lever protector fabricated from graded aluminium and features CNC-machined airflow holes and angles along the leading edge to ensure steering stability at high speed
Will EP Bar End Mirrors / Brake Protector improve my Monster?
Definitely. Positioned at the widest point of the handlebars, EP Bar End Mirrors / Brake Protector for the Ducati Monster 821 will both give clearer rearward vision and protect the brake lever. The wider positioning of the bar end mirrors reflects more of the road behind and not the rider’s shoulders or elbows. The integrated aluminium EP Brake Lever Protector guards the brake lever from accidental application, both a useful safety addition and a regular requirement for race or track days within the UK. For the rider to achieve their desired settings, the brake lever position, mirror stem and mirror housing all have adjustment options.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Mirrors / Brake Lever Protector it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Mirrors / Brake Lever Protector are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.