Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbin for Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Performance Tourer
- Unique spindle bobbin design that protects the rear single side swingarm
- Utilises innovative expanding collet system for secure mounting
- Machined and anodised aluminium hub spacer fits neatly over the existing castellated wheel retaining nut
- Simple to install and remove for wheel removal
- All components are fabricated from only the highest grade materials
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Attached to the driveline side of the Ninja H2 SX Performance Tourer, the EP Rear Spindle Bobbin is designed to prevent impact damage to the rear drive hub and, in turn, the rear wheel by helping it to keep clear of a flat tarmac surface. The complex manufacturing process and tolerances of the Kawasaki single-sided swingarm and drive hub unfortunately make for a very expensive item to damage. With the EP Rear Spindle Bobbin, the risk of damage is greatly reduced.