Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbin for Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE+
- Unique spindle bobbin design that protects the rear wheel drive hub
- Utilises innovative expanding collet system for secure mounting
- Machined aluminium hub spacer fits neatly over the existing castellated wheel retaining nut
- Simple to install and remove for wheel removal
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin replacements can be bought on this website
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Fastened to the driveline side of the Ninja H2 SX SE+, the EP Rear Spindle Bobbin is designed to prevent impact damage to the rear drive hub and, in turn, the rear wheel by helping it to keep clear of a flat tarmac surface. The complex manufacturing process and tolerances of the Kawasaki single-sided swingarm and drive hub unfortunately make for a very expensive item to damage. With the EP Rear Spindle Bobbin, the risk of damage is greatly reduced.