Features of EP Radiator Guard for Aprilia RS4 125
- Fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation process
- Black powder coat gives a durable factory-like finish
- Blends in seamlessly with the RS4 125’s race-replica styling
- All required fittings are included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
The EP radiator guard protects the Aprilia RS4 125 radiator from damage caused by road debris (stones, mud, dropped waste etc) while at the same time allowing cool air to pass through. The radiator’s thin, soft aluminium cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal cores are also susceptible to being holed by stones that can be picked up by the front tyre and flung directly into the radiator. Leaking coolant can make the RS4 125 inoperable because of overheating, which, in turn, can quickly lead to engine damage.