Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Yamaha MT-07
- Installation is straightforward
- Bobbin head comprises injection-moulded nylon outer and aluminium inner
- A stainless steel spindle rod holds the bobbin heads through the rear wheel
- Made from engineering quality materials
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased separately if required
Features of Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection
EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Yamaha MT-07 can safegaurd both sides of the lower swing arm, brake calipers and sprocket carriers. The bobbin head protrudes from both sides of the rear wheel hoping to be the first to receive impact in an incident. Evotech Performance’s innovative design makes the nylon bobbin outer separate to the aluminium inner allowing it to rotate with any impact grab. This improves durability and reduces stress on the spindle.