Features of EP Dual Protection System for Triumph Bonneville T100
- Aerospace grade, all-aluminium construction
- Engineered to give an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern is a strong defence from stone damage
- Does not restrict airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Compact, lightweight design ensures the EP Dual Protection System does not interfere with the steering assembly or road handling
- Designed to be an easy installation process – no chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Quality fixtures and fittings are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What protection does the EP Dual Protection System give?
The EP Radiator Guard saves the Triumph Bonneville T100 radiator from serious damage caused by road debris, such as stones, loose road chippings and so on, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s delicate cooling fins are easily bent and will cause overheating and reduced engine performance. If the internal core gets punctured it will lead to rapid overheating and a high risk of engine damage. The EP Engine guard gives the same level of protection for the front engine casing but is primarily designed to protect the sump area underneath from stones, kerb edges, deep potholes etc. So, total protection is given, and at the same time the EP Dual Protection System also ramps up the Bonneville T100’s good looks.