Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Bonneville T100
- All-aluminium two-piece construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern guard and an outer shroud
- Engineered for a secure, precise fit, low weight, and easy installation
- Designed for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Durable silver powder coated finish on the guard; black finish on the guard shroud
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components. All fixtures supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Hot coolant is pumped from the engine to the radiator, where it is then cooled by the passing airflow before returning to the engine. Because a radiator is positioned to catch passing air it is also ‘open’ to damage from road debris. The Triumph Bonneville T100 EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the radiator’s delicate cooling fins and internal waterways by preventing stones and other debris from ‘shot blasting’ or, worse, puncturing the radiator’s delicate aluminium construction, causing it to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which can result in engine damage. Escaping coolant can also leak onto the tyres and cause sudden loss of grip.