Features of EP Rectifier Guard for Triumph Bonneville T100
- Lightweight and tough all-aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important rectifier cooling
- The EP guard is formed to follow the lines of the rectifier
- Durable black powder coated to mirror the factory finish
- Replacement quality fasteners included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does the EP Rectifier Guard do exactly?
The EP Rectifier Guard has two roles. Firstly, it protects the Triumph Bonneville T100 rectifier from road debris that can be flicked up by the front tyre or other traffic – at the same time, the machined hole pattern allows all-important cooling air to pass through to the rectifier. Secondly, it is working piece of machine customisation; in other words, it makes an ugly, cast aluminium rectifier unit look elegant and purposeful while performing a necessary role.