Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Triple
- All-aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Engineered for a secure, precise fit, low weight, and easy installation
- Designed for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coat gives a factory-like finish
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- All pictures and fittings supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Hot coolant is pumped from the engine to the radiator, where it is then cooled by the passing airflow before returning to the engine. Because a radiator is positioned to catch cool air it is also ‘open’ to damage from road debris. The Triumph Street Triple radiator guard is designed to protect the radiator’s delicate cooling fins and internal galleries from being mashed by stones and other debris, but mainly to prevent the radiator being holed, causing it to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage. Escaping coolant can also leak onto the tyres and cause sudden loss of grip.