Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Scrambler
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for easy and exact fit
- EP radiator guard provides maximum defence against road and off-road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern does not restrict airflow
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable silver powder coated finish on the guard; black finish on the guard shroud
- All fixings supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
An EP Radiator Guard does what exactly?
An EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the motorcycle radiator from damage while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Radiators have delicate cooling fins that easily bend. Misaligned fins block passing air to cause overheating of the coolant and this can affect engine performance. The Triumph Street Scrambler radiator’s internal coolant carrying tubes are easily holed by road / off-road debris; usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre or by other traffic. Leaking coolant can cause engine damage from rapid engine heat build-up, and loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle’s tyres.