Our Prevention Policy for COVID-19
While we continue to adapt to the unprecedented effects of the Covid-19 outbreak, we wanted to update you on the steps we’re taking to ensure the safety of our colleagues and suppliers while still providing the best possible service we can to our customers. The health and well-being of everyone in the Evotech Performance supply chain is our absolute priority, so we have introduced some important new processes and strict hygiene policies across the business.
Protecting our colleagues and suppliers
In-line with the latest guidance from the Government, our staff are working on-site at the Evotech Performance factory in Alford, Lincolnshire. However, we have implemented some new procedures to ensure the safety of our team. These include:
- designated entry/exit points to the workshop floor
- social distancing of 2m to be maintained and face coverings (provided to all staff as PPE) to be worn at all times, unless working alone in a designated area
- additional training on good hand hygiene, including regular hand washing and use of antibacterial sanitisers/wipes throughout the factory
- unlimited access to disposable gloves, which all employees are encouraged to wear as much as possible
- reduced/rota access to communal areas, e.g. the kitchen and tearoom. All staff are encouraged to bring pre-prepared meals and refillable drinking bottles from home, which can then be taken home to be washed
- staggered tea breaks and dinner times to avoid unnecessary contact between team members
- additional precautions to reduce touch and transmission points throughout the factory. Antibacterial fogging of all offices and machines is performed regularly
- all staff have been provided with their own stationery and hand sanitisers to avoid cross contamination.
We’re still actively discouraging visitors from coming to our headquarters at the moment, but where visitors to the factory are essential, e.g. deliveries or for maintenance, we have some additional procedures to protect both our colleagues and suppliers:
- all delivery drivers are to remain outside of the premises and leave any deliveries in our car park for our technicians to transfer to the factory
- all delivery cages are thoroughly sanitised before and after postal deliveries/collections. Antibacterial fogging is also completed daily
- visitors who need access to the factory are required to wash their hands on entering, wear a face covering and maintain social distancing for the duration of their visit
- collection services from our factory, e.g. customer deliveries, are contactless
- important note: we will not grant access to unplanned visitors – our factory is closed to general visitors or anyone without prior notification.
We’re also supporting all employees who show possible Covid-19 symptoms, including a high temperature or a persistent cough, by enabling them to self-isolate in-line with current government guidance.
Protecting our customers
- All our parts and accessories are manufactured to the highest standards at our UK-based factory and orders can be placed online at evotech-performance.com.
- Our despatch team is unaffected by the current situation and we’re still despatching customer orders five days per week as usual.
- The majority of UK delivery services are currently running to schedule and most of the postal and delivery services we use, including Royal Mail and UPS, have their own contactless delivery policies. We encourage all customers to use their home address for delivery.
- We are currently experiencing shipping delays of up to 35 days for some orders using the Royal Mail Airmail (International Priority) service. If you require a fully tracked, faster service, please select UPS at checkout*.
- Although the chances of contracting Covid-19 from an inanimate object are reported to be extremely low, our warehouse team is taking significant precautions when picking and packing customer orders. See above for more information.
- Our customer service team is still available to assist with enquiries seven days a week. Please contact us here if you need assistance.
If you would like any further clarification on any of our Covid-19 Prevention Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that we are constantly reviewing and adapting our Covid-19 Prevention Policy in-line with the ever-changing government advice.
Stay safe. The Evotech Performance Team
* Please note that for all international services, there may be some additional delays at the destination country, which are beyond our control.