Our Prevention Policy for COVID-19
Our Covid-19 Prevention Policy
While we continue to adapt to the unprecedented effects of the Covid-19 outbreak, we wanted to update you on the steps we’re taking to ensure the safety of our colleagues and suppliers while still providing the best possible service we can to our customers. The health and well-being of everyone in the Evotech Performance supply chain is our absolute priority, so we have introduced some important new processes and strict hygiene policies across the business.
Protecting our colleagues and suppliers
- In-line with the latest guidance from the Government, the majority of our office-based staff are working remotely from home.
- To enable manufacturing to continue, we have implemented some new procedures to ensure the safety of our team. These include:
- staggered start and finish times to avoid contact at the clocking in/out points and lockers
- social distancing of 2m to be maintained at all times
- additional training on good hand hygiene, including regular hand washing and use of antibacterial sanitisers/wipes throughout the factory
- unlimited access to disposable gloves, which all employees are encouraged to wear as much as possible
- restricted/reduced access to communal areas, e.g. the kitchen and tearoom. All staff are encouraged to bring pre-prepared meals and refillable drinking bottles from home, which can then be taken home to be washed
- additional precautions to reduce touch and transmission points throughout the factory.
- We’ve actively discouraged visitors from coming to our headquarters for some time now, but where visitors to the factory are essential, e.g. deliveries or for maintenance, we have some additional procedures to protect both our colleagues and suppliers:
- all visitors are to remain outside of the premises and leave any deliveries in our car park for our technicians to transfer to the factory
- visitors who need access to the factory are required to wash their hands on entering, wear disposable gloves and maintain social distancing for the duration of their visit
- collection services from our factory, e.g. customer deliveries, are contactless.
- We’re also supporting all employees who show possible Covid-19 symptoms, including a high temperature or a persistent cough, by enabling them to self-isolate in-line with current government guidance.
Protecting our customers
- All our parts and accessories are manufactured to the highest standards at our UK-based factory and orders can be placed online at evotech-performance.com
- Our despatch team is unaffected by the current situation and we’re still despatching customer orders five days per week as usual
- The majority of UK delivery services are currently running to schedule and most of the postal and delivery services we use, including Royal Mail and UPS, have their own contactless delivery policies. We encourage all customers to use their home address for delivery
- We are currently experiencing shipping delays of up to 35 days for some orders using the Royal Mail Airmail (International Priority) service. If you require a fully tracked, faster service, please select UPS at checkout*
- Although the chances of contracting Covid-19 from an inanimate object are reported to be extremely low, our warehouse team is taking significant precautions when picking and packing customer orders. See above for more information
- Our customer service team is still available to assist with enquiries seven days a week. Please contact us here if you need assistance.
If you would like any further clarification on any of our Covid-19 Prevention Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that we are constantly reviewing and adapting our Covid-19 Prevention Policy in-line with the ever-changing government advice. Last updated 13 May 2020.
Stay safe. The Evotech Performance Team
* Please note that for all international services, there may be some additional delays at the destination country, which are beyond our control.