Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Aprilia RSV4 APRC
- Direct replacement parts for Aprilia’s Left and Right OE Bar Ends
- Compact, streamlined Race design; lighter than EP’s Road option
- Bike-specific installation design, no alteration to bike or EP handlebar weights needed
- Additional weight aids the reduction of high-frequency vibrations in the handlebars
- CNC-machined from stainless steel with durable black powder-coating
- All stainless replacement fasteners included
Why fit Race option Bar End Weights to an Aprilia RSV4 APRC?
Precisely engineered from stainless steel, EP Bar End Weights make a high quality addition to the handlebars of the Aprilia RSV4 APRC. The design of EP’s durable weights is heavier than Aprilia’s original bar ends, the additional weight helps to absorb chassis vibration which can affect the rider’s hands. The Race option weights are the lighter of the two handlebar weight styles offered by Evotech Performance, a more compact design for race days or shorter rides, plus the bike-specific design is quick and easy to install.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.