Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory
- EP’s direct replacement parts for Aprilia’s Left and Right original Bar Ends
- Race design is compact and streamlined; lighter than EP’s Road option
- Bike-specific mounting design, no adjustment to bike or EP handlebar weights needed
- CNC-machined from stainless steel
- Durable black powder-coating with EP’s signature aesthetic
- All stainless replacement fasteners provided
Why should I choose Race option Bar End Weights?
An ideal choice for either road or racetrack, EP Bar End Weights offer a high quality addition to the handlebars of the Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory. Precisely engineered from stainless steel, EP’s Race option weights are the lighter of the two handlebar weight styles offered by Evotech Performance, a more compact design for race days or shorter rides. For added protection, EP handlebar weights are coated with a highly durable black powder-coating, whilst the bike-specific design is quick and easy to install.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.