Features of Evotech Bar End Mirrors / Brake Protector for the Ducati Scrambler Nightshift
- Updated design of the classic ‘round’ bar end motorcycle mirror
- Evotech Performance's unique modular design incorporates right hand Evotech Brake Lever Protector
- Convex shape of mirror glass gives x2 magnification
- Evotech Lever Protector position swivel adjustable (22°)
- Quality injection moulded nylon mirror housing with pivot mechanism machined from stainless steel
- EP’s model-specific mounting mechanism ensures no modifications are required
Why should I add Evotech Bar End Mirrors / Brake Protector to my Scrambler?
Positioned at the widest point of the handlebars, Evotech Bar End Mirrors / Brake Protector for the Ducati Scrambler Nightshift will both improve your rearward vision and protect the brake lever. The wider positioning of the bar end mirrors reflects more of the road behind and not the rider’s shoulders or elbows. The integrated aluminium EP Brake Lever Protector guards the brake lever from accidental application, both a useful safety addition and a frequent requirement for race or track days within the UK. The brake lever position, mirror stem and mirror housing all have adjustment options for the rider to achieve their optimum viewing position.
Note: When fitting Evotech Bar End Mirrors / Brake Lever Protector it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. Evotech Bar End Mirrors / Brake Lever Protector are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.