Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati 998
- Direct replacement handlebar weights for Ducati’s L and R parts
- EP’s discreet and stylish design also adds weight to either end of the handlebars
- Additional weight aids the reduction of high-frequency vibration
- CNC-machined to exacting tolerances from stainless steel
- Finished with EP’s long lasting powder-coating
- EP’s innovative bike-specific installation process, fully produced in stainless steel
What are the benefits of fitting a Race-style EP Bar End Weight?
When riding a classic Ducati Superbike, you want the ultimate riding experience. This can be easily tarnished with high-frequency engine vibrations felt through the handlebars. Luckily, there is a stress-free solution: EP Bar End Weights for the Ducati 998. Engineered from stainless steel, EP’s replacement handlebar weights are a lot heavier than Ducati’s OE bar ends, the additional weight eases the transfer of vibration for a more enjoyable ride. EP’s innovative collet mounting system ensures the handlebar weights are a perfect fit for the Ducati 998, whilst the Race styling offers a more compact, streamlined bar end.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.