Features of EP Crash Protection for BMW S 1000 XR TE
- EP Crash Bobbins produced from moulded high-density nylon with anodised aluminium cores
- Designed and fabricated for easy installation with no chassis modifications
- Aerospace grade aluminium alloy frame mounts and spacers CNC-machined for alignment
- Unique design point of polyurethane washers to absorb initial shock loading
- Black powder coat finish
- All fasteners are supplied (quality stainless steel)
- Replacement EP Crash Bobbins can be purchased separately
- Fitting instructions available to download
How much protection is given by EP Crash Protection?
EP Crash Protection is designed to limit potential, expensive damage that can occur to the motorcycle frame, engine, and chassis components in the event of a spill. Of course, no incident is the same, but because EP Crash Protection is designed by engineers who happen to ride motorcycles, they deliver protection with style, do not interfere with the rider's seating position and the ride quality of the S 1000 XR TE, i.e. maintains ground clearance. The mounting brackets and spacers are designed to integrate precisely with the S 1000 XR TE frame to provide a solid mounting point, but not diminish the bike's 'œadventure-themed'� styling. In other words, crash protection has never looked so good!
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
EU Reg. Design: 008262380-0005
EU Reg. Design: 008262380-0006
UK Reg. Design: 9008262380-0005
UK Reg. Design: 9008262380-0006
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.