Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Monster 659
- Direct replacement L and R handlebar weights for Ducati’s OE parts
- Produced from stainless steel which adds weight to combat high-frequency vibrations
- The unique EP collet mounting design provides a fuss-free but secure fitting process
- Bar end weights finished in black powder coat for longevity
- Compact, streamlined handlebar weight bearing EP’s logo
- All required stainless steel fasteners included
What are the benefits of fitting EP’s Race Bar End Weights?
EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Monster 659 will not only add weight to the end of each handlebar, but also make a sleek addition bearing EP’s signature aesthetic. Ducati’s OE handlebar ends are designed to be light whilst EP’s direct replacements are fully machined from stainless steel, with a long-lasting matt, black powder-coated finish. The additional weight can aid the decrease of high-frequency vibrations which can affect the rider’s hands, detracting from their enjoyment of the ride. EP’s race style bar end weights are the more compact of the two products offered by Evotech Performance, ideal for shorter rides or trips round the racetrack.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.