Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Monster 950
- Precision designed replacements for Ducati’s OE left and right bar end weights
- EP’s Race style - compact, streamlined design
- Bar End Weights finished with black powder-coating for longevity
- Some increase to Ducati’s OE weight to combat high-frequency vibrations felt through the handlebars
- Trouble-free installation using EP’s bespoke fitting system – no modification needed
- All parts fabricated from stainless steel
Can I fit EP Bar End Weights (Race) for rides on the road?
Despite their name, these handlebar weights aren’t just for race days. EP’s Race version Bar End Weights for the Ducati Monster 950 are the lighter of the two options produced by Evotech Performance. These are more compact, perhaps more suitable for a racing situation, but can be equally put to use on road journeys. Precision machined from robust stainless steel, given a durable powder-coating and fitted using EP’s bespoke collet mounting system, EP’s Bar End Weights are a worthy replacement to Ducati’s original handlebar ends.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.