Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Panigale 1299 S
- Compact, streamlined Race design with EP’s signature aesthetic
- Direct replacements for L and R OE handlebar weights
- Increased weight to the OE parts – assisting to combat high frequency handlebar vibrations
- EP’s innovative installation system is bike specific for a fuss-free fitting
- All stainless steel construction
- Bar end weights finished in black powder coat for longevity
Why should I replace my Panigale parts with EP’s Race version Bar End Weights?
Motorcycle handlebars are susceptible to experiencing high-frequency vibrations transferred from the motorcycle chassis. This issue can be solved with EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Panigale 1299 S. CNC-machined from stainless steel, and given a durable powder-coating, EP’s handlebar weights are hardwearing replacements for Ducati’s OE parts. Furthermore, the additional weight assists with dampening the transfer of chassis vibration, resulting in a smoother, more enjoyable ride. EP’s race option is the shorter profile handlebar weight offered by Evotech Performance, slightly more streamlined and discreet.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.