Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Panigale V4 R
- Precision fitted replacements for Ducati’s OE left and right bar end weights
- EP’s Race style - compact, streamlined design
- CNC-machined from stainless steel
- Bar End Weights finished with black powder-coating for longevity
- Additional weight reduces high-frequency vibrations felt through the handlebars
- Fuss-free mounting using EP’s bike-specific fitting system – no modification needed
Can I fit EP Bar End Weights (Race) for rides on the road?
Despite their name, these handlebar weights are not only for race days. EP’s Race version Bar End Weights for the Ducati Panigale V4 R are the lighter of the two options offered by Evotech Performance. These are more compact than EP’s Road version but still have increased the weight from Ducati’s OE parts, helping to reduce high-frequency handlebar vibrations. Precision machined from strong stainless steel, given a durable powder-coating and attached using EP’s bespoke collet mounting system, EP’s Bar End Weights are an ideal replacement to Ducati’s original handlebar ends.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.