Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Scrambler Flat Tracker Pro
- Compact, streamlined Race sized handlebar weight with EP Styling
- Direct replacement for Ducati’s L and R Bar Ends
- CNC-machined from stainless steel
- Weights finished with matt, black powder-coating for longevity
- Fuss-free installation using EP’s innovative collet mounting design
- All required fasteners crafted from stainless steel and supplied with the kit
Is it worth fitting EP Bar End Weights (Race) to my Scrambler?
Absolutely! Handlebars are often susceptible to high-frequency vibrations which emit from the engine. EP Bar End Weights for the Ducati Scrambler Flat Tracker Pro are machined from stainless steel to greatly increase the weight at each end of the handlebars which dampens the vibrations. EP’s quality production ensures an accurate fit to the motorcycle, with a bike-specific collet installation design, and the handlebar weights are covered with EP’s signature powder-coating for added durability. These Race style weights are for road and racetrack, with a slightly more compact, shorter weight size than EP’s Road version.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.