Features of EP Bar End Mirrors / Brake and Clutch Lever Protector Kit for the Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
- Unique modular design integrates Evotech Performance’s classic ‘round’ bar end motorcycle mirror with EP Handlebar Lever Protectors
- Internal mounting mechanism is model specific for a seamless fit
- Mirror stems and lever protectors are CNC-machined from aerospace grade billet aluminium
- Key aluminium components are black powder coated for better styling and durability
- Convex shape of mirror glass gives x2 magnification
- EP Lever Protector position swivel adjustable (22°)
- Quality injection moulded nylon mirror housing features Evotech Performance logo
What are EP Bar End Mirrors / Brake and Clutch Protector Kits?
EP Bar End Mirrors / Brake and Clutch Protector Kits for the Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle are from Evotech Performance’s innovative range of bar end products. The modular design allows EP lever protectors, bar end mirrors and bar end weights to be exchanged using the same model-specific internal mounting mechanism. The EP Bar End Mirror / Brake and Clutch Protector Kit offers the dual benefits of the classic, round handlebar mirrors and clutch and brake protectors. The bar end mirrors sit at the widest position on the bike to offer a clearer rearward sight whilst the EP lever protectors guard from accidental application of the handlebar levers. Made with Evotech Performance quality materials and production standards.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Mirrors / Brake and Clutch Lever Protector Kit, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Mirrors / Brake and Clutch Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.