Key Features of Evotech Bar End Mirrors for the Ducati Scrambler Icon
- Modernised design of the classic ‘round’ bar end motorcycle mirror
- Mirror is pivot adjustable for optimum rearward view
- CNC-machined figure detailing on lower section of mirror stem
- Convex shaping on mirror glass gives x2 magnification
- Internal collet mounting mechanism is model specific, not universal application
- Designed and produced in the UK.
What are the benefits of Evotech Bar End Mirrors?
Mounted at the handlebar ends for optimum rearward vision, Evotech Bar End Mirrors for the Ducati Scrambler Icon are ideal alternative replacement motorcycle mirrors. Fitted at the widest point of the handlebar, the rearward view is enhanced by reducing reflections of the rider’s elbows or shoulders. The adjustable mechanism lets the rider personalise the mirror pivot, whilst the aluminium mirror stem can be set at the rider’s desired angle. Evotech Performance’s classic round mirrors have a model-specific stainless steel fitting design for easy installation with no modification necessary.
Note: When fitting Evotech Bar End Mirrors it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. Evotech Bar End Mirrors are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.