Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Streetfighter V2 S
- Direct replacement for Ducati’s L and R handlebar weights
- CNC-machined from stainless steel, including all fasteners
- Some additional weight aids the reduction of high-frequency handlebar vibrations
- Black, durable powder-coating with EP styling for the handlebar weights
- EP’s innovative collet installation process ensures a exact fit to your Ducati - no modification required
What are EP Race Bar End Weights?
Intended to directly replace Ducati’s original handlebar ends, EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Streetfighter V2 S adds further weight to each end of the handlebar for a smoother ride. EP’s weights are produced fully in stainless steel to increase the overall handlebar weight which deters unwanted vibrations. Installed using EP’s innovative collet mounting system, there is no requirement for alteration to your Ducati or the part, simply install and ride away. The race option is the more compact option offered by Evotech Performance, equally suitable for the road or the racetrack.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.