Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Streetfighter V4 SP
- Direct replacement for Ducati’s L and R handlebar weights
- CNC-machined from stainless steel, including all fasteners
- Extra weight assists with the reduction of high-frequency handlebar vibrations
- EP’s innovative installation process ensures an accurate fit to your Ducati - no modification required
- Handlebar weights are finished with a black, durable powder-coating with EP styling
What are EP Race Bar End Weights?
Designed to directly replace Ducati’s original handlebar ends, EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Ducati Streetfighter V4 SP adds some weight to each end of the handlebar for a smoother ride. EP’s weights are crafted fully in stainless steel to increase the overall handlebar weight which deters unwanted vibrations. Fitted using EP’s innovative collet mounting system, there is no requirement for alteration to your Ducati or the part, simply install and ride away. The race option is the more compact option produced by Evotech Performance, equally suitable for the road or the racetrack.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.