Feature of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Kawasaki ZX6R
- Direct replacement bar end weights for Kawasaki’s OE handlebar ends
- Crafted from stainless steel, including all required fasteners
- Race option weight, more compact and streamlined
- Fitted with precision using EP’s bike-specific installation design
- Not a universal part, no modification to bike or part ever required
- Made in the UK to Evotech Performance production quality standards
What are EP Bar End Weights (Race)?
Evotech Performance have crafted EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Kawasaki ZX6R, precisely machined stylish stainless steel weights to replace Kawasaki’s OE bar ends. The handlebar weights are finished with EP’s durable black powder-coating and discreet logos. Fitted using EP’s bike-specific fitting design, the bar end weights can be seamlessly installed, with the more compact Race option weight offering a streamlined addition to the handlebars.
Note: EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the Kawasaki ZX6R weigh less than the OE parts, which could affect handlebar vibrations.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.