Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 1290 Super Adventure R
- Graded aluminium construction
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit and easy install
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from road debris
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Fasteners and fixtures, where required, are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Is an EP Radiator Guard a necessity?
Whether riding on the road or off-road, an EP Radiator Guard is definitely a must have accessory. Why? Because it protects the KTM 1290 Super Adventure R radiator from road and off-road debris, while allowing air to pass through to maintain the radiator’s cooling ability. The radiator’s delicate aluminium cooling fins easily bend from being hit with stones, road chippings etc, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal coolant gallery is prone to being holed by stones, and we all know leaking coolant can cause rapid overheating and could result in engine damage.