Features of EP Brake Lever Protector Kit (Road) for the KTM 390 Duke
- Race proven design prevents accidental application of the front brake lever
- Lever protector blade is CNC machined from high-grade billet aluminium
- EP’s unique design includes airflow disturbance minimisation
- Securely attaches to the handlebar via a model specific EP Bar End Weight
- Kit includes a replacement matching left-hand EP Bar End Weight
- Unique EP mounting design provides easy but secure mounting
- Protector Blades and Bar End Weights protected by EP’s durable black powder-coating
Why should I fit an EP Brake Lever Protector Kit?
EP’s Brake Lever Protectors were born on the race track, designed to prevent accidental application of the brakes. By fitting an EP Brake Lever Protector Kit (Road) to the KTM 390 Duke, the motorcycle will be road and track day ready; many race day companies and race circuits make brake protection a requirement before you can ride. EP Brake Protectors come with the added benefit of bike-specific Bar End Weights. EP’s larger Road option is more durable and heavier than the OE handlebar weight, which help to reduce high frequency vibrations that can impact a racer’s hands.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.