Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 790 Duke
- Light-weight aerospace quality aluminium construction
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- The EP Radiator Guard is supplied with stylish side guards for all-round protection
- Designed to give a precise fit with no chassis modifications
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Black powder coat gives a stylish factory-like durable finish
- All required fasteners and fittings included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What is the reason for fitting an EP Radiator Guard?
The radiator guard protects the KTM 790 Duke radiator from damage by road debris, while at the same time allowing all-important cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s cooling fins easily bend, and bent fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal coolant-carrying core is also prone to being holed by stones - usually picked up by the front tyre and flung directly into this expensive component. Leaking coolant can make the motorcycle inoperable because of overheating, which, in turn, can lead to engine damage. Coolant can also leak onto the tyres to cause loss of grip.
Registered Community Design No.
EU Reg. Design: 9008262380-0016
UK Reg. Design: 008262380-0016