Features of EP Radiator Guard for GSX-R125 GP
- Light-weight aluminium construction fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- All EP radiator guards are designed to give uninterrupted airflow
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a rigid defence against stones and other debris
- EP radiator guard complements the GSX-R125 GP race-replica styling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Designed to be mounted with no additional chassis modifications
- Comes with fasteners and EP-produced mounting brackets
- Fitting instructions available to download
Is fitting a radiator guard to a 125cc motorcycle necessary?
Regardless of engine capacity, no motorcycle should be without EP radiator protection because they greatly reduce the risk of damage caused by road debris. The GSX-R125 GP radiator is made up of delicate cooling fins that easily bend; within the radiator there is an internal core of pipework that can be damaged beyond safe repair. Misaligned cooling fins block passing air and this can lead to the engine overheating. A holed coolant core will cause rapid overheating with a high possibility of engine damage. Leaking coolant can also cause loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle's tyres.