Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the BMW S 1000 R
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin heads located both sides of the rear wheel
- Strengthened by an aluminium base for extra strength
- Mounted by a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod with all required fastenings included in the kit
- Replacement nylon bobbin heads available to purchase separately
- Short and simple to install
- Made from engineering grade materials by Evotech Performance
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Manufactured from injection-moulded matt black nylon, EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the BMW S 1000 R offer discreet yet tough protection. With the additional support from the aluminium inner, the spindle bobbins aim to be the first to take impact in an incident and hold the expensive swing arm, sprocket carriers and brake calipers away from harm. The innovative EP design allows the nylon bobbins to twist above the aluminium to reduce wear and stress on the wheel.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.