Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the KTM 1190 Adventure R
- Specifically designed to fit the rear wheel of your KTM Adventure motorbike
- Quick and easy to install
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin heads placed either side of the rear wheel
- Held in place by a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Strengthened by a strong aluminium core
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Manufactured from engineering grade material, EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the KTM 1190 Adventure R offer robust protection for both sides of the rear wheel. Bobbin heads made from injection-moulded nylon sit above an aluminium core aiming to take impact first in the unlikely event of an accident. This could avoid costly damage to the brake calipers, spindle retainers and lower swing arm. Due to the innovative design, the nylon outer is able to revolve independently with any impact grab to reduce wear and stress on the wheel.