Features of EP Rectifier Guard for Triumph Bonneville T100 Black
- All-aluminium construction engineered to be light and tough
- Fabricated to ensure an easy, precise fit with no modifications to the chassis
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important rectifier cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Replacement quality fasteners included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does the EP Rectifier Guard do exactly?
The EP Rectifier Guard has two roles. Its primary role is to protect the Triumph Bonneville T100 Black rectifier from road debris. Stones, loose road chippings and other road crud can be flicked up by the front tyre or other traffic and crack the rectifier's cast aluminium casing. At the same time, the machined hole pattern allows all-important cooling air to pass through to the rectifier. The guard's secondary role is to give the out of place, industrial-ugly rectifier look significantly more stylish while performing a necessary role.