Features of EP Bar End Weights for the Triumph Speed Twin 1200
- Designed for use without Triumph’s original bar end mirrors
- Replacement parts for the OE bar end caps
- Bespoke two-piece design ensures an accurate fit to your Triumph
- Manufactured from stainless steel, including all supplied fasteners
- Evotech Performance’s signature matt, black powder-coating and logos
- Swift and simple installation process
Why is it worth fitting EP Bar End Weights to my Triumph?
When Triumph’s original bar end mirrors have not been installed or you wish to remove them, the bespoke design of EP Bar End Weights for the Triumph Speed Twin 1200 is the perfect choice. Produced from stainless steel, Evotech Performance’s weights are robust, giving extra weight to the handlebar end to decrease unwanted vibrations. The matt, black powder-coating and EP logos make discreet, elegant additions to the handlebar ends.
Note: these Bar End Weights cannot be fitted if the original Triumph bar end mirrors are installed.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.