Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
- Lightweight but strong all-aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important coolant cooling
- The EP guard is formed to follow the lines of the Triumph Tiger 800 XCx radiator
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What protection does an EP radiator guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Tiger 800 XCx radiator from road debris while allowing all-important cooling air to pass through to the cooler' and look good at the same time. A cooler's delicate outer fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator's internal core can also be holed by stones, etc; all usually picked up and fired directly into the cooler from the bike's front tyre or by other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the Tiger 800 XCx inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage. If leaked coolant reaches the tyres this will cause loss of grip.