Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro
- Fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other road / off-road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation process
- No modifications to the chassis are required
- Black powder coat gives a durable factory-like finish
- Stylish as well as functional for that factory-fit look
- Comprehensive fitting kit supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why should I choose an EP Radiator Guard?
EP Radiator Guards are designed by motorcycle-owning engineers who value quality and precision. The end result is that all EP components fit precisely and work perfectly at protecting the Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro dual-radiators from damage caused by road / off-road debris (stones, mud, dropped waste etc), while at the same time allowing cool air to pass through. The radiators' thin, soft aluminium cooling fins and internal cores are very susceptible to being hit or holed by debris that can be picked up by the front tyre or other traffic and flung directly into the radiators. Leaking coolant will make the Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro overheat, which, in turn, can lead to engine damage.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
EU Reg. Design: 008262380-0019
UK Reg. Design: 9008262380-0019
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.