Features of EP Radiator Guard for Honda CB500F
- Precision-made aluminium radiator guard designed for easy and exact fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air
- Anti-vibration material provided
- EP Radiator Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- Honda CB500F radiator guard utilises original chassis mounting points
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download
Is an EP radiator guard really necessary?
To protect the Honda radiator from expensive damage / replacement caused by road debris, an EP radiator guard is the best defence. All radiators consist of delicate cooling fins that easily bend and block the passage of air - this can lead to the engine overheating. Also, the radiator's internal waterways can be holed by stones picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre, or from a rear tyre of a motorcycle / car in front of you. Leaking coolant will make the Aprilia CB500F inoperable through overheating. Plus, coolant can leak onto the tyres to cause loss of grip.