Features of EP Radiator Guard for Honda CB500X
- Light-weight aluminium construction designed to give a secure, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Formed to match exactly the lines of the radiator
- The easy install requires no modifications to the chassis / chassis components
- Anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Honda CB500X radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal waterways are very susceptible to being holed by stones, etc; all usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the motorbike inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.