Features of EP Radiator Guard Set for Honda CB650F
- Constructed from aerospace quality aluminium for light-weight and rigidity
- Designed to provide maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern maintains airflow for required cooling
- EP products are fabricated to ensure a secure, precise fit and easy installation
- Finished coating is durable black powder coat
- Anti-vibration material included
*Please note: the EP Radiator Guard is suitable for the ABS model
- Fitting instructions available to download
What is the reason for fitting an EP Radiator Guard?
The EP radiator guard protects the Honda CB650F radiator from damage by road debris, while at the same time allowing all-important cooling air to pass through. The radiator cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. Also, the radiator’s internal aluminium cores are prone to being holed by stones. A damaged radiator can leak coolant to make the motorcycle inoperable through overheating, which, in turn, can lead to engine damage. Replacing a split radiator is very expensive compared to the purchase price of an EP radiator guard.