Features of EP Radiator Guard for Honda CBF1000 FA
- Graded aluminium construction for high strength to weight ratio
- The EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern delivers maximum airflow
- The formed aluminium guard is finished with a durable black powder coating
- No additional chassis modifications are required to ensure a fuss-free install
- All required fitting fixtures are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does a radiator guard give me?
Peace of mind is guaranteed from fitting an EP Radiator Guard. Once installed, the guard looks every inch a factory supplied item and then it goes about the vital role of protecting the CBF1000 FA radiator from road debris while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator's delicate fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The internal core of the radiator is also susceptible to being holed by stones, etc; stones usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant can lead to rapid overheating with a high chance of engine damage.