Features of EP Radiator Guard for Honda CBR1000RR
- Light-weight graded aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Formed to align with the curvature of the radiator
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- No additional modifications are required to the chassis or bodywork
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- All required fixings included
*Please note: the EP Radiator Guard is not suitable for the ABS model
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are designed and positioned to catch passing airflow, which cools engine coolant flowing through the internal radiator core. Unfortunately, radiators are also 'open' to damage from road debris. The Honda CBR1000RR EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal waterways by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, puncturing the radiator's delicate aluminium cores to cause them to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage.