Features of EP Radiator Guard for Honda CBR650F
- Fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation process
- Black powder coat gives a durable factory-like finish
- Accentuates the CBR650F's sports heritage
- All required fittings are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
The EP radiator guard protects the Honda CBR650F radiator from damage caused by road debris (stones, mud, dropped waste etc) while at the same time allowing cool air to pass through. The radiator's thin, soft aluminium cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator's internal cores are also susceptible to being holed by stones that can be picked up by the front tyre and flung directly into the radiator. Leaking coolant can make the CBR650F inoperable because of overheating, which, in turn, can quickly lead to engine damage.