Features of EP Radiator Guard for Honda NC750X
- Graded aluminium construction designed for a secure, precise fit and easy install
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from road debris
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coat finish on main guard
- Mounting brackets finished in silver colour
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Honda NC750X radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator's delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator's internal waterways are also susceptible to being holed by stones, debris etc; all usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the NC750X inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.