Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 390 Duke
- All-aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Engineered for a secure, precise fit, low weight, and easy installation
- Designed for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components. Anti-vibration material supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Hot coolant is pumped from the engine to the radiator, where it is then cooled by the passing airflow before returning to the engine. Because the radiator is positioned to catch passing air it is also susceptible to damage from road debris. The KTM 390 Duke EP Radiator Guard protects the radiator’s delicate cooling fins and internal gallery by preventing stones and other debris from ‘shot blasting’ or, worse, puncturing the radiator’s delicate aluminium construction, causing it to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which can result in engine damage. Escaping coolant can also leak onto the tyres and cause sudden loss of grip.