Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 690 Duke
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction fabricated for an easy and exact fit
- EP Radiator Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air for efficient cooling
- No additional chassis modifications required - utilises original mounting points
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Protective pads are included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What protection does an EP Radiator Guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the KTM 690 Duke radiator from damage caused by road debris, while allowing the much-needed cooling air to pass through. EP Radiator Guards are also designed to look good, too. A radiator’s delicate cooling fins easily bend, and when out of shape can cause overheating. The KTM 690 Duke radiator’s internal coolant tubes are prone to being holed by stones, etc, which are usually fired directly into the radiator from the motorcycle’s front tyre or by other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the motorcycle inoperable because of overheating, which could result in expensive engine damage.