Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM RC 125
- CNC-machined all-aluminium construction for strength and minimal weight
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit
- Engineered for maximum protection against stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Black powder coating gives a factory-like durable finish
- Anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are designed and positioned so they are not restricted to the open air and passing airflow, which cools engine coolant flowing through the internal radiator core. Unfortunately, radiators are also ‘open’ to damage from road debris. The EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the KTM RC 125 radiator’s delicate cooling fins and internal core by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from bending the cooling fins or, worse, puncturing the radiator’s delicate aluminium core to cause a coolant leak. The result of which will be overheating and can result in engine damage.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.