Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM RC 200
- Graded aluminium construction designed for a secure, precise fit and easy install
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern is a strong defence from road debris
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Formed to follow the lines of the standard radiator
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the KTM RC 200 radiator from irreparable damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal waterways are also susceptible to being holed by stones, debris etc; all usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the KTM RC 200 inoperable because of overheating, which can also result in engine damage. Leaked coolant on the bike’s tyres can also cause sudden loss of grip.