Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM RC 390
- All aluminium construction designed and fabricated for a precise and easy installation
- EP Radiator Guard typically weighs 220 g to give a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from road debris damage
- Engineered to deliver maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- The EP Radiator Guard is formed to follow exactly the lines of the KTM RC 390 radiator
- Durable black powder coated finish on main components
- Protective damper material included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What protection does an EP motorcycle radiator guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the KTM RC 390 radiator from damage caused by road debris, while allowing cooling air to pass through - and look good at the same time. A radiator’s delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator’s internal cooling core can also be holed by stones, which are usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the RC 390 front tyre or passing traffic. Leaking coolant will make the KTM RC 390 inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.