Features of EP Radiator & Oil Cooler Guard Set for the MV Agusta Brutale 800
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for easy and exact fit
- Radiator guard and oil cooler guard prevent damage by road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows maximum flow of cooling air
- EP guards are formed to follow the lines of the standard radiator and oil cooler
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- All fasteners and anti-vibration pads where required are included
Instructions are available are available to download.
What do EP motorcycle radiator and oil cooler guard sets do?
The EP guard set is designed to protect the motorcycle radiator and oil cooler from damage by road debris while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Radiator and oil coolers have delicate cooling fins that easily bend – bent fins reduce the amount or block of passing air to cause overheating of the coolant or oil. The radiator and oil cooler’s internal coolant / oil carrying cores are can easily be holed by road debris, which is usually flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre or other road users. Leaking coolant / oil not only causes overheating but can cause loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle’s tyres.