Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki GSR750 ABS and Non-ABS
- Precision-made all-aluminium radiator guard designed for easy and exact fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern is a tough defence against road debris
- Formed to follow exactly the lines of the radiator and allows maximum airflow
- The guard uses existing mounting points with no additional modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration spacer pads are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why does a Suzuki GSR750 require a radiator guard?
EP radiator guards are designed to protect the motorcycle radiator from damage caused by road debris (stones, hedge cuttings etc) but allow essential cooling air to pass through. Regardless of engine capacity and overall performance, without a quality radiator guard in place the radiator, especially the cooling fins, can get trashed by road debris. There is also a high risk of road chippings holing the radiator cores. As a fragile and intricate component, a motorcycle radiator is very difficult to repair (in most cases beyond economical repair) and expensive to replace.